Friday, March 28, 2008

My PASSION

I know it's wrong, but it is barely noon and I have a beer buzz and have just eaten an entire pan of bacon. I could not be happier. And before the judgement starts, know that I get up at 3 in the morning for work and have put in a full day before 10 am. So my Fridays are a bit...special? It's not like anyone is gearing up to go to the pub with me at noon-not even my actor friends. They all go to the gym and crap like that.

A few marvelous boons for bacon-A! It is good undercooked and overcooked-a very forgiving food. B! It is good cold and hot. C! Bacon makes stupid foods like salad and scallops and asparagus divine. D! The smell. E! The crispy and the supple textures in one single delicious bite.

THE END. What a fine food. I am going to descend into completely irresponsible afternoon drunkeness now. What a lucky gal! Only 45 minutes til "12 Corazons" is on Telemundo!

AHHHH-ZUUUUU-CAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment